Includes Simucube 2 True Drive Paddock Early Access release
Changes and fixes - general
- Telemetry consent change is being shown correctly in the True Drive.
- Fixed an issue where the True Drive Classic moved the profile settings scroll area, making it very difficult to change steering angle in Expert mode.
Changes and fixes - True Drive Paddock
- Rearranged indicator and button for High Torque Mode in True Drive Paddock.
- Fix some random crashes
- New feature: Set default profile to device. Device will start with Paddock profile settings if a default profile has been set from True Drive Paddock.
- New feature: Offline mode. True Drive caches profiles that have been applied to device, and they can be used in offline mode.
- Steering angle indicator will correctly track the real steering angle when a True Drive Paddock profile has been applied but Paddock has not yet sent any new profile to the device.
- Button to conveniently access FFB settings has been added to My Profiles view.
Note: Please download and install Microsoft's Visual Studio 2019 Redistributable package (64bit version) from Microsoft's server if you get msv dll errors when you try to start True Drive.