Release contains many fixes and changes.
Important fix for Simucube Wireless Wheels
- Fixes too high battery consumption on some Simucube Wireless Wheels. Bug was introduced in release 2020.4.
Wireless wheel scan changes
- Wireless wheel scanning is not required to be started/stopped. The confusing buttons in True Drive been replaced with clear list and restart scan -button.
- Bumpstop rework, including safety and ease-of-use changes
- Bumpstop effect has been simplified. All bumbstop settings have 100% power, and there are three well-tuned settings (soft/medium/hard) available.
- Bumbstop setting is now a per-profile setting.
- Internal device telemetry data sync event does not cause wheel torque to be at zero anymore. This mainly affected non-FFB game titles.
- Only slight torque roughness can be felt during the data syncronization event, which should be much better than it was before.
- Desktop centering spring has been significantly strengthened to make it more usable.
- There is a button in the advanced tab that can be used to copy all device identification data (software versions and serial numbers) to clipboard.
- Further fine tuning for high-DPI displays, with command line options small and large to give some options.
- Profile export functionality: Drop-down menu selection for exporting all the profiles, or just the current profile.
- Device status updates are not frozen anymore after unsuccesfully importing profiles (bad file or not a profile file). Credits to Nir Nave for finding the issue.
- Internal fixes, tidyups and changes in the device firmware.